Gal's Farm is a great base to use to visit local tourist attractions.
It is within an easy driving distance of six beautiful places within the region:
• Karen village (about 26kms./45 min), which is the village near Tanaosri Ranges in Sam Roi Yot Province.
• Hua Hin city (about 57 kms./ 50min)
• Pranburi city (about 40 kms./40 min)
• Kuiburi National Park (about 86 kms. 1 ½ h)
• Pa-La-U waterfall (about 42 kms./1h)
• Wat Huay Mongkol (about 37 kms./40 min)
• Royal agricultural project of the late King Bhumibol (about 54 kms./1h)
• Keang Krachaeng National Park (about 76 kms./1½ h)
• Pranburi Dam (about 10kms./30min)
Click! to Link Google Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/Pr8ABcQ3aUEeiXqVA